February 14, 2011

Easy Pizza

Valentine’s Day can be rather polarizing. I find that people, whether single or part of a couple, either love it or they don’t. I used to think Valentine’s Day was silly, but it’s growing on me. Especially since in college I began making Valentine’s Day also appreciate everyone you love day including your friends! It’s all about all types of love. After an action packed weekend, we decided to stay in for Valentine’s Day. Not to let the moment pass, though, I decided to make a heart-shaped pizza! I didn’t have time today to wait for dough to rise so I made an easy Bisquick crust. It was simple, fast, and yummy. I saw numerous variations on a Bisquick crust. The one I decided on was a bit biscuit like.

Bisquick Pizza Dough
3 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup hot water
2 tbsp light olive oil (vegetable oil is fine, too).
Mix ingredients together. Combine dough into a ball and let rest for around 10 min. Knead and roll the dough out until it is the desired thickness. Top with whatever you like. Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes (roughly, I confess I didn’t look at what exact time I put it in and out).
Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment