October 26, 2010

Highly Recommended

This weekend I fell in love. I am usually a French Roast or whatever is the house brew is kind of girl when it comes to coffee. While I was at an Einstein Bros. Bagels over the weekend, on a whim, I decided to try their Autumn Roast and I fell in love. It really is autumn in a warm, delightfully aromatic cup. :) If you have an Einstein Bros. near you, you should treat yourself to a cup. It definitely makes studying nerve, smell, and vision physiology much more bearable.
I also highly recommend baking some chocolate chip cookies “just because,” as they say. In my case, I quickly threw a batch together just because I love my boyfriend and he missed out on the last batch of chocolate chip cookies I made. These were better anyway. I used a different recipe and bittersweet chocolate chips rather than semi-sweet. When selecting a chocolate chip cookie recipe, using one that uses more brown sugar than white sugar rather than a 1:1 ratio is better, in my humble opinion at least.

(Making one GIANT cookie also recommended)

Lastly, if you ever need a quick endorphin pick-me-up, I recommend cuteoverload.com and The Daily Puppy (unless, of course, you are allergic to pictures and videos of cute, primarily young, animals; smiling; and laughing).

No comments:

Post a Comment